accomplish-1136863_1280

I don’t know about you but setting goals is something I excel at, however, actually reaching those goals is another story. That is why I did some research and found this list of books that are either dirt cheap or even better free to download to your kindle. Just check them out. But remember if you see something you like, grab it because Amazon’s prices can change at any time.

aim

AIM – Higher, Better, Faster: Stack Goals for Inevitable Achievement – Lasting Changes for Motivated Success

AIM: Higher, Better, Faster will teach you how to set goals effectively so they are self-motivating and are guaranteed to become reality. Can you have a fulfilling life starting today, even if you’ve only met disappointment and failure thus far? Yes, you can. AIM articulates 7 areas of goals that you can strive for, and exactly how to set them expertly and with precision – target, time, and energy-wise. It addresses every mental challenge in goal-setting and breaks them down with simplicity and ease.

goal-setting

Goal Setting (Workbook Included): Goals & Motivation: Introduction To A Complete & Proven Step-By-Step Blueprint For Reaching Your Goals

Do you want to learn how to achieve your goals but feel tired of all the over-hyped, positive thinking, self help stuff out there?Only 8% of people who set goals actually achieve them. If you fall into the other 92%, you are probably familiar with the feelings of overwhelm, frustration and being stuck, that accompany the task of trying to achieve your goals.

 

goal-setting-lifeGoal Setting To Live Your Dreams: Set Life And Financial Goals That Will Turn Your Dreams Into Your Reality

By the end of this book, you will have learnt how to:
•Eliminate limiting beliefs around your dreams
•Dream “dive” to identify your core values
•Set goals with intent
•Align your financial decisions to your goals
•Make your goals actionable and attainable
•Get on the path to living your dreams

level-uoLevel-Up Goal Setting: How You Can Become a Better Version of Yourself in 30 Days or Less by Setting Goals

Are you ready to take your goals setting to the next level? We all have dreams and aspirations, but what are you doing about it? A dream without a goal is merely a wish. Whatever your ambitions are, they can be reached by properly setting goals and making plans to achieve it. Do you know the special secret to achieving goals? If not, you will continue to get the same results.

guide-to-goal-settingGoal Setting: Reach Goals Fast: The Ultimate Guide To Goal Setting

Goal setting is the process of intensely thinking of your ideal future and creating an actionable plan that materializes that future. Goal setting motivates you to turn your vision into reality. It helps you determine what you want from life, as well as where to concentrate your efforts as you go about achieving your dreams and the life you desire. Therefore, goal setting helps you gain focus, and know your strengths and weaknesses. When you set goals in the right way, you quickly spot any distractions that may derail the achievement of your goal, which allows you a chance to take precautionary measures against distractions.