As busy working moms it can be really difficult to feel like we’re raising our kids well.
Sure, we want to spend uninterrupted quality time with each of our kiddos, but sometimes life gets in the way. (It happens!)
We have dishes, laundry, errands, and shuttle service to and from practices… Sometimes the list feels never-ending as we try to be the best Christian mom we can be.
So I am writing to tell you about the upcoming Rise Up Christian Parenting Conference that I’m really excited about, was your first thought, “Yes! That sounds amazing!!” or “Ugh… not another thing…”?
Hey, I get it! We moms are BUSY!
And yet, I really want to encourage you to take advantage of this incredible free event, hosted by Brittany Ann of Equipping Godly Women.
Here are 7 reasons you can’t afford to miss out:
1. The conference is full of incredible speakers. You’ll hear from 18+ Christian authors, pastors, medical professionals, and parenting experts on the real-life topics that matter most to you. These are people you will absolutely want to learn from!
2. The topics are relevant, practical, and DEEP. These aren’t a bunch of fluffy videos that don’t actually say much. You are going to be so encouraged and equipped by information that is incredibly practical and relevant to your life right now.
3. The conference is 100% online. No travel. No need for a babysitter. No need to change out of your cozy pants. Watch from the comfort of your own home or wherever you are! SO easy!
4. You can connect with other amazing Christian moms during the LIVE conference. This event is going LIVE March 14-16th, so you’ll be able to watch, talk, and connect with others in the live chat all throughout the conference. Ask questions, make a friend, and get personal help and advice on the issues that matter most to you!
5. There WILL be replays. Not available during the live conference? In a different time zone? NO worries. There will be replays available for everything, so you can watch whenever and wherever is convenient for you.
6. It’s free! Even if you’re only able to make it to a few of the sessions, why not pop in and catch what you can? You truly have nothing to lose… and so much to gain.
7. You are going to be SO encouraged, equipped, and inspired to live out God’s will for you as a Christian parent. And you will not want to miss out!
As a busy mom myself, I know how important it is to prioritize your to-dos and spend your time wisely. But I also know that, as Christians, our faith forms the foundation for everything else we do in life.
Whether you’re seeking to be an amazing Christian mother, aunt, grandmother, or foster parent, it all starts with getting practical, biblical tips and advice from parenting experts you trust.
Learn to parent with joy, gratitude, and intention – grab your seat right now!