Dr. Hans Finzel knows from personal experience the key success factors in every new leader’s journey. He shows readers:
- The two most important words in a leader’s vocabulary
- The skills a leader needs to communicate effectively
- Why today’s effective leaders lead with vulnerability
- The contrast between servant leadership and slave leadership
- How to lead with both passion and humility
- The difference between making a mark and leaving a legacy
In this eminently practical book, new leaders in business, education, ministry, and the church will discover how to lead well and love what they do.