Gardening is one of the most rewarding experiences in our lives: there’s the beauty of seeing your garden grow and blossom, the joy of sharing your creation with your friends and family, the relaxing time spent pottering in the garden, the creativity involved in new ideas… It’s a whole world.
If you have a small home garden, you don’t need to spend a fortune to make it look sound and smell magnificent and professional!
Container Gardening, 12 Unique Gardening Tips and Small Garden Ideas For Great Home Garden Design gives you professional advice and tips to make your small garden look , smell and sound just fantastic.
In this book, you will learn some incredible insider secrets, for example:
- How to reduce costs and pollution by using the basic principles of organic gardening, including how to make your own weed killers and pesticides
- How to make your garden look much bigger through expert design
- How to turn your hedge into a safe haven for small wildlife
- How to build a professional water pond at very low cost and which suits your garden
- How to make your garden smell fabulous
- How to make pygmy water lily ponds
- How to sound proof your garden from the noise coming from streets and rail tracks
- How to have a virtually maintenance free, ever-lasting and evergreen lawn
- How to bring light into your garden, without spending a fortune
- How to avoid ‘bald patches’ in your garden
- How to grow even the most difficult flowering plants
Grab Container Gardening now while it is still free.