When waiting on God stretches for months or years, we might begin to doubt His promises. Did I hear You correctly, God? Do You see what I’m going through? Why does this have to be so hard?
In Wait and See, Wendy Pope draws on the life of King David to help us
- focus on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our wait;
- prepare for the future by participating in God’s work in the present;
- view God’s pauses as opportunities to know Him better;
- gain confidence in God’s plans, even during uncertain times; and
- step out of the security of the known to find peace in the unknown.
How can we take every opportunity to focus on God and His beautiful future? This hands-on guidebook will show you how to transform a difficult season of waiting into a sweet season with God.
Grab this book while it is free.
Here are some other books you might like:
- Wait and See Bible Study Kit: A Six-Session Study on Waiting Well
- Courageous: Being Daughters Rooted in Grace
- Living Unbroken: Reclaiming Your Life and Your Heart after Divorce
- Beautiful Me: Believing God’s Truth about You
- Jesus Everlasting: Leaning on Our Counselor, Defender, Father, and Friend
- Unplanned Grace: A Compassionate Conversation on Life and Choice